MYCOMFORTER LIGHT IS IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WHO
- Is looking for an eco-friendly comforter for warmer regions.
- Has allergies to down and polyester and is looking for healthier alternative option.
- Is looking for a long term investment in their quality of sleep and overall health.
- Is perfect for warmer seasons and climates, or for those who keep their bedroom temperature cool, from 69°F to 74°F.
- Gently drapes around the body while that snuggled, soothing, and peaceful sleep continues uninterruptedly.
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and stay there for longer.
- Breathes more naturally than down and synthetic products.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Wool acts like a thermos; even the sheep do not get cold on a bitterly freezing, snowy day, nor on hot sweltering summer’s day in a pasture. Their wondrously created wool fibers insulate the sheep just as myComforter insulates us. Sleeping cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter is the dream-come-true.
- Comes in eco-friendly packaging.
- Lasts for many years with proper care.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton sateen, 300 TC.
- Comes in eco friendly and reusable packaging.
myComforter - Light 150 gsm